[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cem is leaving..

+2
RedZon
Cem
6 posters

Go down

Cem is leaving.. Empty Cem is leaving..

Post  Cem Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:14 am

Hey Guys..

I leave the clan cause of my connection. It's really big problem. Sometimes it is improving but most of the time it sucks. I will stay clanless.

See you ingame.
Cem.
Cem
Cem

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Back to top Go down

Cem is leaving.. Empty Re: Cem is leaving..

Post  RedZon Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 am

One problem more x) i talked with Cem, he can't do nothing for that , and if he can't play , he must leave :/ unfortunately , cya in game Cem.
RedZon
RedZon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  N1mbus Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:04 am

Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad pale
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:43 am

My dear Cem,

in Germany live a lot of Turkish people but you're my favourite one. And now, you want to leave? Okay, read that: You will...you have to come back.

I have the same problems like you have. My ping is >300, I can't play 1on1s, and I can't play to normal times like afternoons etc. You leave AxG? If you won't pay anymore, it's not a problem. Just write that in our thread. Leaving because of your connection is something I don't accept.

If you read that, connect to our private server. I wait there for you. My connection sucks like yours, I'm still behave like an AxG-Member, I help you all, and if the clan becomes one of the tops in Nexuiz/Xonotic, I will full concentrate on school and my community work. I will stay an AxG forever.

You aren't just a member who can leave - You're AxG. You don't play Nexuiz, you play Nexuiz with your community, with your at least friends,you try to talk german to us, and it's really great. Playing is not all. You're in the board, you're idling, and if you want, you can also play other modes. I turn to normal mode now.

You won't really won with "Cem" as name through Nexuiz, will you? We're AxG, Kolum is AxG, Nimbus is AxG, Lhou is AxG, I am AxG, we're all AxG. Leaving isn't the solution.

For example Lunar. He was the first (!) member, but he has already told me, that he will be inactive. But we didn't care. And now he set up servers, he's active. My connetion will become better in a year, 365 days with huge package loss and a great ping. Kolum's connection is also really great, sometimes his ping is over >7000, with nearly 100 (means nothing to see) package loss.

You will stay, and I don't kick you out of the member group, in the board, Your color will be light blue, andnot white.

I wait for you on AxG-Server, Cem!
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 am

Hi Cem,
I am sad, to read this.
That you don't want to pay for a server, you are unable to play at, is ok.
But why are you leaving, bevore out server is online?
Give it a try.
Wait 1-2 weeks... If nothing changes, you could still leave. But maybe, the connection is better with our server.
Please hold on with your decission for a few days Sad

best wishes,
Lunar
Lunar
Lunar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 135

Back to top Go down

Post  Cem Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 am

Guys and Lunar,

I can still pay for AxG servers, that's not a problem. In weekdays i live in another house, (there is better connection but worse ping Neutral) this is big problem, I think.
Cem
Cem

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbultyr Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:31 am

Sad
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum