[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AudioSurf -- [Download Included] -- Big fun.

3 posters

Go down

AudioSurf -- [Download Included] -- Big fun. Empty AudioSurf -- [Download Included] -- Big fun.

Post  Asgar Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 am

Ride your music.
I discovered 2 days ago a game that is called AudioSurf, a game where you can play with some weird spaceship (kewl) on the ritm of the song you have choosen.

Serious:

Very cool Very Happy Song is one of my favorites Drum'N'Bass songs, which I listen very much recently.

Here the .rar download file, found on Youtube, file is too big for my database upload '>.> : http://www.2shared.com/file/9408162/59c3bc90/audiosurf_free_mazlum.html

Have fun ! ((-_-))

Asgar/Betrayer

BTW: Im inactive in Nex the last days, chatting and hanging around with friends. ^^ I hope you guys didnt miss me Razz
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

AudioSurf -- [Download Included] -- Big fun. Empty Re: AudioSurf -- [Download Included] -- Big fun.

Post  Fimbultyr Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:28 am

wooah, that sounds very nice Very Happy
gonna try it as soon as possible
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

AudioSurf -- [Download Included] -- Big fun. Empty Re: AudioSurf -- [Download Included] -- Big fun.

Post  N1mbus Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:45 am

yeah i already saw it sometimes on youtube... great thing but i thought it is not free? Very Happy
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:10 am

It isnt. On Steam $10,00,-
But I searched on Youtube : "audiosurf download full" and i found it x) It was free Very Happy
Luck.
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum