[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Akram Lynx / Result: Accepted

+6
Asgar
N1mbus
Essiance
Fimbultyr
Predator
Akram
10 posters

Go down

Application of Akram Lynx / Result: Accepted Empty Application of Akram Lynx / Result: Accepted

Post  Akram Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 am

Hey [AxG]-Members,

My name is Akram , no , it's not my nickname but my real first name . I am from France, and live in Lyon.
I am a druged of videos games, and i am born with joystick on my hands xD !
I am graphist designer, and make 2d 3d arts .
I started playing Nexuiz in 2008 , and played a lot in DTG CTF server , , and like play in "House of CTF" .
I was an Ex-member of TheBadassChoobs , but i needed to stop for personal reasons .
I want to apply in Axg only for your behaviors ,there is always respect between you , and you are very friendly . You skills is awsome , and it's great to be part of this big clan !

Why lynx ..............? I am obsessed by all cats ( Tigers , lions ...) , my prefered is the lynx , calm and smart , and have a great vision . Smile

best !!!!

Akram

Last edited by Akram on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akram

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Back to top Go down

Application of Akram Lynx / Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application of Akram Lynx / Result: Accepted

Post  Predator Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 am

Well Akram .. Honestly I'm really happy that you wrote your application into our forum Smile I know you. You are an amazing Minsta Player .. Well and I guess you are an amazing Normal DM Player too Wink You behave like an adult ! So I have no reasons to say NO.
So by me a BIG YES !
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Application of Akram Lynx / Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application of Akram Lynx / Result: Accepted

Post  Fimbultyr Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 am

ACCEPTED!!! Razz

Last edited by Fimbultyr on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 am

We have to wait... but we will open a thread very soon, my friend Very Happy You don't have to run a long time with that "-T" Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  N1mbus Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:56 am

AKRAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

It is so awesome to play with you Very Happy
I want you in our clan!

Welcome to our forum and see you ingame Wink

Nimbus
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT !!!!!!!
AKRAM BUDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
YES YES Very Happy Very Happy

Ok sorry ^^

Really cool you come in our clan, you are one of the best players i know Very Happy

Didnt really read the apply yet Razz But i know you longer, so i just say yes.

BTW:
Essiance, if he is not SO long a trial member, would it be ok (if he cans) that he participate in the clanwar? Very Happy

Great my friend ! Very Happy

Asgarino
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:21 am

Akram? Yes Yes Yes Smile
Nice to see you here Smile
Lunar
Lunar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 135

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbultyr Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:32 am

well as a trialmember you should be able to participate in a clanwar as well
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 am

Awesome ! Very Happy
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Akram Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:59 am

Hi !
Thank you my friends , you are awesome and very cooool ! Smile

Akram

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:17 am

Just take some minutes and read that Smile Our rules Smile

§1 - A lot of differences exists between some AxG-Members. Germans don't know Non-Germans, and that's a problem for our clan. So, from now on, German is completely forbidden. (apart from tell-function ). On public servers, no one cares if you talk also to a German or not, you HAVE TO speak english. We're one group, and at least not a lot of nationalities. If I see you writing german on a server, with just one other German and 10 others, I will talk to you.

§2. - The behaviour of some members is not really good. Binds like "Fuuuuuuuuck" are forbidden and at least you're not allowed to write some harsh words to others, with a clantag or clanless players. If I see you doing it, it will have really hard consequences for you. Also it can't be too hard to say "Hello" and "Good Bye", or "Thanks" if someone says "Nice shot" to you Smile.

§3. - Trial time. The trial time for all trial-members is 2 weeks now. One week is at least not enough to know a player and to decide to let him in or not. After two weeks, the trial discussion will be opened by me!

§4. - Inactivity - If we don't see you longer than two weeks, you will be kicked, if you don't write a post in our "Absenteeism" thread. The admins will discuss that.

§5. - Laughing about members - You will be kicked for it! If you laugh about an AxG or another clanless people because he lost 30:0 in an 1on1 or whatever, I just need a screenshot to kick you. That has nothing to do with respect for other people. "hahahaha" is, what I mean.

§6. - Every AxG is a member of our community, don't forget that. We will play together and we will respect each other, EVERY member of AxG. If you have questions, ask Fimbultyr, Kolum or me Smile

§7. - Using other names is allowed, if you wrote it in the internal board area. Everybody know, that I'm the yellow smiley, but If I see you not using our tag, it will have consequences for you.

§8. - Kolum aka Redzon left his IngameAdmin status and is a Coadmin now. Welcome Very Happy

§9. - You can't join AxG if you haven't reach the age of 15 years yet.

Joining rules:

§10. - If you want to join, you have to speak english. It doesn't matter that we're mostly germans here, and your german (Austrian included Very Happy) can be as great as possible. We're an European clan, and English is the most important thing for an European community.

§11. - Forum activity: Activity is also one of the most important things. We organize evertything and talk about several shit in our forum. Just have a look every day or every second day and post something. Here we can help you and talk about things. Not activity in our forum is a reason for a kick out of the clan.

§12. - Respect: Respect everyone with an AxG-Tag and other players. If you have problem with others, you can solve them alone or tell them others, especially Kolum, Fimbultyr and me. If you have problems with other clans, tell them Essiance. He can help you there.

The first rules. Will be edited.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedZon Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Holy sh*t :DDDFinnaly, WELCOME iN OUR FORUM My favourite french lady, thanks for applying here Smile i know you for some months now,and you know hat i tried many times to convice you to join us, and you finally did it. you're a very friendly and skilled player. So i'll say 'yes' for your application when the thread will be opened. Nice to have you with us. Cya soon Smile

R3dZ0n.
RedZon
RedZon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Akram Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 am

Yo Kolum !
Really i am happy to see you , It has been a long time I haven't seen you . Thank you mate , and hope to see you soon in nexuiz .
Akram

Akram

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:21 am

French rocks Very Happy
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Yo all.

Welcome in our clan, Akram.

I decided to let you overjump the trial, because you are well-known on all servers, and you have a high ranking there. Also you promised me to be active in our forum Smile. Thanks for applying and I hope your stay will be as long as possible. <3

In the name of all admins

Essiance Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akram Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi
A great thanks for all AxG members and especially Essiance Smile
I am glad to be part of this great Clan AxG , and hope i will not to deceive you all Very Happy !
Cu

Akram

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Welcome Akram !!!! \o/\o/
Very Happy
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Woooohoooooo, welcome Akram Smile
Lunar
Lunar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 135

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:44 pm

AKRAM-BOYs in da hooouse Very Happy
welcome to axg!
ohh and btw
i think we don't need to be as active in our forum as we are at the moment^^
everytime i am here (which is at least one time a day) there are like 4 new posts =)
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:55 pm

That's the philosophy of a clan :p
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cem Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 am

Akraaam!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Welcome to ApocalypticxtremeGamerz Smile Smile Very Happy
Cem
Cem

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum