[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!!

+3
Essiance
vinc
.0|W3NG4
7 posters

Go down

Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!! Empty Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!!

Post  .0|W3NG4 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:12 am

Today I was added to the ipnp.su server and I have a aimbot seen uses MY name I could not live viedo Weche because I did not know how to do it and I did not have fraps eaves
i will say is that no one believes I am a hacker
freeza was with me and then confirm

sorry for my bad endlish :X
.0|W3NG4
.0|W3NG4

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Back to top Go down

Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!! Empty Re: Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!!

Post  vinc Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 am

owenga wrote:Today I was added to the ipnp.su server and I have a aimbot seen uses MY name I could not live viedo Weche because I did not know how to do it and I did not have fraps eaves
i will say is that no one believes I am a hacker
freeza was with me and then confirm

sorry for my bad endlish :X

Demo? Unless you dont show something YOU are the aimbotter. Proof it. What was the server IP? I'd like to check the server, because I know the admins.

vinc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!! Empty Re: Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!!

Post  Essiance Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 am

Rofl, who cares about that russian server?

Ahaha, it's quite great Very Happy.
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 am

Well we had the same problems with a hacker few mounth ago. He was faking names while using aimbot. Seems to be the same hacker then. And Essiance it's a problem. If the "hacker Owenga" will get banned at ipnp, our Owenga will get banned there too.. But Owenga you said that Freeze could proof it that you didn't hack ?
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  .0|W3NG4 Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:26 am

Predator wrote:Well we had the same problems with a hacker few mounth ago. He was faking names while using aimbot. Seems to be the same hacker then. And Essiance it's a problem. If the "hacker Owenga" will get banned at ipnp, our Owenga will get banned there too.. But Owenga you said that Freeze could proof it that you didn't hack ?

freeze so that I can prove this is not true because the hacker is only english and freeze wa in the same server where the true hacker so he can prove it 100%

and if I do meet him again in a video

vinc:
79.120.84.61:26004
.0|W3NG4
.0|W3NG4

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 am

Today it happened to me too. I was playing on the AxG server with Pred, and there was a player named heh that was aimbotting. After we kicked him, he used my name. He said "Thanks for the new name, i will use it on every server". After that he disconnected.
Aimboter on Ipnp.su clan and sue my name !!!! Nexuiz26
Im ... he is AxG Sidorio 333

EDIT: He also kills teammates
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 am

Im guessing thats a perm/crossban...
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 am

Well I don't guess that he'll get a crossban -.- Every shrewd hacker uses a Proxy Wink
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 am

I confirm everything Owenga wrote.

peace Smile
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down