[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Mori Tigane / Result: accepted

+4
freeze
Asgar
vega
Mori Tigane
8 posters

Go down

Application: Mori Tigane / Result: accepted Empty Application: Mori Tigane / Result: accepted

Post  Mori Tigane Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 am

Hello [AxG] Members,

I'm Mori (Tigane) hope you had a good game before reading ....... otherwise skip this post for now ! Great friend Vega invited me, so here I am. I started to play Nexuiz about 2 years ago (mainly CTF), yeah I know i'm not really so good, and after so long time .... argh! Maybe cause i'm too old (40), but I always wanted to be part of such a Great clan. Main reasons are that all AxG Members are really good ones, and not only at play, I mean good people, friendly and nice to talk with. I also have and old friend here that I met before others long time ago that I want to salute: Hey Apnea (at that time Xea Kappa) how are You?
Ok I'm talking too much. I'd really like to became an AxG member, but my only problem is that some days ago I started a project that will need a lot of resources, so my spare time will be very little, so i'll understand any decision. Thanks for reading and see you (Anyway!!) on CTF (AxG server of course!!!) Bye All & Good Game!!

Mori Tigane

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Back to top Go down

Application: Mori Tigane / Result: accepted Empty Re: Application: Mori Tigane / Result: accepted

Post  vega Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Ahaa you did it!! ;D for me its a yes but thats normal cause i invited you ;p also welcome to axg forums Smile + your skills are good enough dont be so hard for yourself Smile) anyway gl Smile
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Application: Mori Tigane / Result: accepted Empty Re: Application: Mori Tigane / Result: accepted

Post  Asgar Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Mori (:

We knew each other before too Very Happy Remember DSC (DarkShadowsClan) on the Russian ipnp servers?

Well, anyways, back to topic.
You're a nice guy I think, haven't played so much with you yet, mainly because I am a bit inactive in Nexuiz. I will look if I can come online in the next days, around what time you're mostly online?

Anyways, nice to see you here, good luck with your application !

Regards,
Alex.
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:15 am

Welcome Mori, I played with and against you several times, and I am glad you applied. Personally I'd love to see you with an axg tag soon Smile
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Tigane Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 am

I did not forget about you Asgar. Thanks to remember. See You in game.

Mori Tigane

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 am

Welcome Mori!!
Saw u many times on our server and i must say that u r very good. U are 40? Wow! U are 1 of the players who are so old, but, why not! Very Happy Ur skills are great enough for our clan (i think so). Of corse, my aim wasn´t so good at my beginning of Nexuiz and of AXG . It will become better Mori. Now i repaet the words of a friend: Training, training, training!!! ^^

But as a solution u become a very big YES!!!! from me! Very Happy

Sorry for my damn fucking english... -.- Try to learn more Cool

Sorry for edit, ´cause had not so many time the last days... U know why! Smile

Last edited by Nooby on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 am

Smile
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  . . apnea . Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:27 am

I saw your application a bit too late... We first had 3 mathces with you as an axg-t and then i saw your application... my fault!

1. Mori Tigane was my mentor in a way. he taught me how to aim and move. When i first met him in nex i was completely useless.
I was trying to aim but couldnt frag him cause he was moving so fast. So he spend time with me teaching me how to use the hook.

2. I dont care if you are not active so much. I know you have important projects to deal with. I know you will improve ive seen how you used to play.

3. Im not the only admin so you will have to wait for 2 weeks minimum untill all admins make a decision.

but from me you already have a yes. and the reason is in the 1. paragraph.
And i would also be disrespectful if i was to say no.

good luck mori!
. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Anzahl der Beiträge : 304

Back to top Go down

Post  Mori Tigane Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 am

Thank You very much Freeze, Nooby, Asgar, Vega, Apnea ! What else I have to say Thank You ALL !!
I hope it isn't wrong to post again here.
@Nooby: yes i'm so old!! For your english you will need to spend a long time in UK, or, (if you don't have time) watch a lot of UK/USA television, and read a lot of books and magazines.

Thanks Again, and See You All in Game !!

Mori Tigane

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Yes training training training is the solution ;D
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:21 am

Yeah Mori, the next summer holidays ill went to Britain and visit my grandpa, so ill want to learn more english and a little bit french!!!

Cu ingame all! I hope so, but BF3........ Ok, next weekend ill visit u at axg server!
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:40 am

;o nice nooby! i want to go to britain to :DDDDDD
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:28 am

Yeah!!!! When?
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  . . apnea . Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 am

nooby dont talk too much french if you go to britain. especially if you r in the suburbs or near docklands Razz
. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Back to top Go down

Post  <<SUSHY>> Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:53 pm

WELCOME!!! Very Happy
have fun Wink
<<SUSHY>>
<<SUSHY>>

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Nooby wrote:Yeah!!!! When?
I wont i just said i wanted to go ;p
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:59 am

you probably forgot me already but i know you and you knew me (some time ago at least) Smile
youre a good and nice player so i wish you a future in our clan!
regards
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 am

Jo apnea, u r right.
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  . . apnea . Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 am

Welcome Mori
. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Very very late, I knew it ingame from the first minute he was a member, but welcome ! Very Happy
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down