[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Re-)Application of Waschbecki / Result: Denied !

+4
<>
[Freak]inger
vega
waschbecki
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(Re-)Application of Waschbecki / Result: Denied ! - Page 3 Empty (Re-)Application of Waschbecki / Result: Denied !

Post  waschbecki Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Aloha all,

I'm Waschbecki, i think nearly everyone knew something about me. But again, I'm 16 years old and from Munich, Germany. I played Nexuiz since some years. Today I also started with Xanotic, like Vega submit me. Ähm yea but I think there I need some more training Very Happy
So I get invited by Freakinger.
Why i want to rejoin AxG cause I think your not like the other clans who take more and more people, you select your members. I've test some different clans but I think the time when I was an AxG-member it was the best one.
I play on many Servers. I prefer mhm... RM and some others, but the names want get into my brain anytime Wink

Well if you have any more questions ask me here or in game Smile

Greetings
Waschbecki

waschbecki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

Back to top Go down

(Re-)Application of Waschbecki / Result: Denied ! - Page 3 Empty Re: (Re-)Application of Waschbecki / Result: Denied !

Post  Essiance Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 pm

I don't mind, but there is just the AxG-hell for all Lynxies Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(Re-)Application of Waschbecki / Result: Denied ! - Page 3 Empty Re: (Re-)Application of Waschbecki / Result: Denied !

Post  vega Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:02 pm

I gues

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  waschbecki Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 am

Pls surch them again, because then you also see the way you of argumentation wasn't better. well i even don't know why you have sth against me, only i was lynx. so i can also say your one of akram, because you let him into the axg?! so there isn't any different^^

So should i also be angry to all axg member only because you were rude to me? noway, but when its the way of your thinking i can't change it. i can only say its probably not the best way of thinking about thinks.

I have to life with your all opinion, its no problem even, i thought this would happen.
So i haven't to say here anything more then pls essi delect my account here i wouldn't have a use for it in future. I've said it the time when we had this talk and you mean its to much work for you. But I think its not as much work as you think, so pls delect it.

So see you all in game
Waschi

waschbecki

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:47 am

Washbecki dont argument with hem it will only make it worse i tried that to against admins the first time i got invited and declined ;s why do you want us to delete your account you still have people here who do like you including me ;o

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 am

waschbecki wrote: So should i also be angry to all axg member only because you were rude to me?

You joined a clan and the admin of that clan don't accept democracy, human right especially women rights and now you want to join a clan where cathy is in? Very Happy I told you many times you should inform yourself which clan you join Smile

No chance, sorry man Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  waschbecki Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 am

No way mabe your wrong^^ So you think only cause akram don't accept it the clan doesn't accept it? Thats the way of thinking wrong. Nobody said some time, that the clan don't accept it. Its your wrong interpretation of sth what you wanna see and don't exist. So I think all other lynx and accept the things you mean and the clan also. When you mean mabe akram not, but thats not my business.

So and why you don't wanna delect my account? Give me one real reason!

Vega, I think we would find a other way to stay in contact, also with the others who wants but i don't wanna support the view of Essiance. So he stands right now for all of you and you have to think like the "Essiance regime" wanna it.. Thats the way Essiance thinks; no way I'm not so dreamy as he, don't forget it vega, but Essiance thinks only in the one way and all other ways of thinking is too much work for him, so I have to let him stay on the point he stands since years. He isn't able to change himself because it would show a type of softness, but hold on, don't forget, he isn't one of the softies^^

waschbecki

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:00 am

I told many people allready myself that judging by a clan isn't the right way but in this case cathy can do that cause of what happened with akram and essi defences her. I know you and the other lynx should be judged by that but Essiance isn't the only one who does it. Nexuiz and xonotic have both lots of people with the way of thinking of Essiance i'm not naming names but i had conflict with people who judged me cause i am axg. I gues we all have to try to live with that cause those people wont change their mind and to be honnest i judged people of LK to who turned to be great people afterwarts.

Its just a matter of willing to forget the past and moving on but thats not always easy. I know its just a game but that doesn't mean people cant hurt you with their words. And akram did something that hurted axg and that left scars. And essiance gave you a tip: inform yourself about the clan you join. And thats exactly what you should do. I'm not saying lynx was a bad choice cause it has also nice people in it but their admin; Akram has said horrible things.

I dont know your side of what happened with you and essi and i didn't see the screenshots. But i hope that you didn't agree with what akram said about womenrights etc. You know i like playing and talking with you and we will stay in contact for sure but i wont delete your account. I think this conversation is not over yet. I want to know ur side of the story with essi ofcours that wont change their oppinion but then i know at least more about what happened.

Cu ingame, vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  waschbecki Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 am

I don't give cathy any case against that she doesn't like lynx or Akram. However I've said everybody, that I'm not thinking the way.
Well Essiance said also, that Akram said bad things, I don't know what and not really much, nobody wanna talk about it, only some keywords are falling. So well it's mabe better when we don't talk about it. But as Essiance think, Akram have to stay every time alone = clan less, because everyone who's close to him has his thoughts.
Well I don't think this is right, but Essiance don't think so far.

Well Vega the people who see only the AxG in front of your name and don't see the person behind it are little bit strange. I think they took the game to much by hart or the/a clan is for them better then the person with who they'r talking, you know what i mean? I had inform me, I liked all people and I can look forward and don't look every second behind me. Like you said, "Its just a matter of willing to forget the past and moving on but thats not always easy." So I haven't any hand in this matter when Akram said it, so it was and is Past. It's of course hard to forget for all who read and experience it. But at all, I can look forward, so mabe AxG should also do it. But yea its only a tip fur the future of a "ex"-lynx, but it doesnt matter, i was lynx and like Essiance think I have to stay there always. (total shit)
I like cathy, and i think this know all..

So as your theory Vega "I'm not saying lynx was a bad choice cause it has also nice people in it but their admin;"; I have to say Essiance is on a other way horrible^^ So AxG should be also horrible for me in future...

And I wanna delect my account!!!

Waschbecki

waschbecki

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 am

Dont get me wrong! Cathy likes you! She will never be rude against you and she respects you. But she has had the horrible experience with Akram and thats something you should understand as well. Being denied in a clan isn't the end of the world and i can give you tips for a clan cause i informed me about lots of clans. Anyway if you really want your account deleted then i'll do that but not now. Give me some times k? I hope we can keep in touch in an other way.

O and by the way: if everybody jumps of a cliff will you folow? Its not because many people think that way you should do it to. I admire it of people dont think that way. Dont judge people by clans judge them by their personallity.

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3