[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important!!!

5 posters

Go down

Important!!! Empty Important!!!

Post  Nooby Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:48 am

Hey all,
i have a really important question: which mice ´should i wish me fpr b-day????? I prefer the Steelseries Sensei (Yeah Freeze ^^) or Roccat Kone(+). So, would be great if u will give me a feedback. Very Happy Oh i forgot... dont play so much Nex, cos of my old mice which is kinda stupid to aim. But, if i´ll have the new 1...holy shit... xD

Nooby
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Important!!! Empty Re: Important!!!

Post  Miaow Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 am

Hey Nooby! Smile

I can only report the facts about my mouse: I have the Logitech G500 which is in my opinion a good mouse IF you don't have mac Very Happy Because it isn't really compatible.But I did test it on the computer of my brother and I felt like i could aim a lot better with it. It costs around 40 Euros.
Depends for sure how much you wanna spend or how much the donator wants to spend Wink Its not the worst mouse you can buy, but I guess there are a lot more which are better than mine. Smile

The best address for information about mice is Freeze Very Happy (at least I don't know anyone else who knows more about that topic)

I hope you find a mouse which will bring back the fun of playing nex Wink

Miaow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  [Freak]inger Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 am

I allready used many mice.
First I had a Cheryy xero, which is very cheap but kinda good handling.
Then i tested the g9x but this is a fucking bad mouse... The driver is shit and it isn't that good for your hand.
At least, i have now the roccat kone [+]. I know, it breaks often, but if you buy at a mediacenter, you can bring it back alawys when its broken Smile
This mouse is awesome with lots of presets for nearlky every game (except Nexuiz xD) And you can change some colors, for a bit gimmik xD

I woud definitly say Roccat Kone +
its very godd!

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkNyu Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 pm

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169416100

I know quite a lot about most gaming equipment if you want to send me a PM. I read up a lot and own a lot myself.

DarkNyu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:18 am

Mine is pro))

Her name is "mousy", i like her <3 Very Happy
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 am

Thx for ur statements. Yeah Cathy, the g500 looks very good. I had the mx510 before. What a great mice, but this fucking scroll wheel.... ingame it switch automatically up and down. Ok the roccat is 1 of the best, but the thumb buttons... they r to high. And Essi....mousy.... ^^ Ok, i wished the Sensei....sorry guys, but this mice is so WOW, amazing, cheater mice. But thx for ur help. Means alot to me ^^
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum