[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry fabsmac but you have to go

+3
Nooby
[Freak]inger
vega
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sorry fabsmac but you have to go - Page 2 Empty Sorry fabsmac but you have to go

Post  vega Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

My dear fabsmac.. I warned you for this a few weeks ago and you didn't listen Sad your last login is almost 2 months ago. So you have to leave axg i'm sorry

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Sorry fabsmac but you have to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry fabsmac but you have to go

Post  Nooby Sat May 19, 2012 5:01 am

Boys...,
we could´t find a solution with your discussion about fabs. My opinion: Fabs is/was for me one of the greatest members in AxG and players. Played very often with him and i like him. He played with me the last days on TBC. We pawned all ^^ But, inactivity is a good reason to kick someone out of a clan. BUT, yeah, he was inactive for, don´t know, how long??? For months?? How Freeze said, he was one of the loyalists (? ^^) members. Of corse, he should has written something that he isn´t online for a long time or whatever. Look @ me: i play not every week,´cause of real life...yeah, it´s much important to me, more than Nex and AxG (SORRY!!! don´t mean it so). But fu** (sorry Vega ^^) yeah, give him a second chance like other members!!! PLZ!!! @ the moment he´s much more online than me. I forgot, we can´t kick every member only he isn´t online for weeks or months. We have been lost so many guys.... Nim, Owi, U_Nique, apnea (if i forgot someone, write him in)... So, if we kick Fabs or someone, our clan could be dead!

Respect my opnion

Noob(y)
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Sorry fabsmac but you have to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry fabsmac but you have to go

Post  vega Sat May 19, 2012 6:04 am

Nooby, we do have an agreement allready about fabs. So that isn't a problem anymore. He gets his tag back if he writes on forums and fb that he wants to come back.

Also you say that we allready lost many members but most of them left because they wanted to. If somebody get kicked it isn't about how much we like the person or not but about which rule he didn't folow. Essi made those rules not for nothing and it says clearly that if u dont respect the activith rule its a reason to get kicked. Fabsmac is lucky that he has freeze, asgar,... who defended hem essi who imediatly changes his opinion. Maybr i was to hard but rules are rules.

Anyway if fabsmac posts he gets his tag back if he doesn't then its his choice that hr doesn't want to come back.

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 am

Thx for ur information vega. Yeah, if he want...
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Sat May 19, 2012 7:54 am

hehe Smile np Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2