[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Application for membershit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for membershit

Post  Tjalbo on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:52 am

Your last visit was on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:24 pm
Current date/time is Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Hey [AxG]-Members,

I am Essiance Tjalling, ingame nick "Tjalbo". I'm 16 39 years old and I'm from Brunswick Enschede in Germany The Netherlands. I started playing Nexuiz in 2006 2010 with the version of 2.1 2.5.2. I like Minsta + hook CTF/DM, Team Deathmatch and I also like it to watch CTS. I want to apply here because I think you're a great clan, also nice and skilled, you are that, what i searched I was asked to and don't really have a reason not to but I do like the new life that seems to be going through axg. I got invited by Essiance and Freeze, they asked me to come to AxG. The most time you can see me on eXile's CTF Server and other minsta/hook/ctf/dm servers like dtg, esk, deadcat in Nexuiz or Xonotic. I hope to see you ingame but if you have something better to do it's ok too and I will probably not be active in our forum.
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beitr├Ąge : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for membershit

Post  freeze on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 am

gr8 you applied, we talked already ingame about that. More in the result section !
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beitr├Ąge : 252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top