[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loading Maps

2 posters

Go down

loading Maps Empty loading Maps

Post  Audio-Police Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:49 am

hello gamblers and gambler-ladies ≈:•D

i am new here on this forum .. my sign in succeeded .. a quiet happiness affect me .. now i use the opportunity to explain my first problem with nexuiz

sometimes my client nexuiz application need a new map to join a gameplay .. after loading the next level map mostly the server-connection kicks me off .. because i get the 10000th copy of the csprogs.dat (is already on my machine) .. and the following file-loading goes fail .. A FAIL ALWAYS

so i have to quit my app .. moving the new loaded mapfiles from the .nexuiz folder into applications data/dlcache folder .. then restart .. then rejoin the server .. AN UGLY WORKAROUND

i use an intel mac .. created nex-servers without touched csprogs.dat (with original csprogs.dat) works very well .. only specially configured servers (such as AXG) fails

by that way .. i want to load a mapfile called "dissocia_nex.pk3" .. where can i get it

cheerio folks [_]\•(Ö.ö)•__ AP
Audio-Police
Audio-Police

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

http://soundcloud.com/audio-police

Back to top Go down

loading Maps Empty Re: loading Maps

Post  Tjalbo Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:32 am

http://ge.tt/2ew7bJk/v/0
10.5 MiB

Don't bother. It's another crap map by sushy/experience.
Tjalbo
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down