[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Wind

2 posters

Go down

Application Wind Empty Application Wind

Post  wind1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:51 am

Dear Sirs and members of the clan

This is my application to this great clan. I have been invited to the your clan by Freeze. It's a great honor and I'm very pleased. I'm already wearing axg-t -tag in my nick.

Frankly i don't have very much gaming experience. I have been playing since last spring, so its now less than a year. Maybe some of you have seen me playing with name Facebook and there were some stupid nicks earlier, too. Tarja Halonen and Epajarjestysmies, as i can recall.

Anyway, this game seem to fit me well and i guess, my progress have been good if Freeze dares to recommend me. Jopp was there, too. We had a good fight, those guys are still giants compared to me.

I live in Finland, I'm second year student of art history in university of helsinki
and I'm 21 years old since a week ago.
wind1
wind1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Back to top Go down

Application Wind Empty Re: Application Wind

Post  freeze Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 am

welcome, mate, good to have you as a Trial member, hope to see you often ingame Smile
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Post  wind1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:58 pm

To be more precise, I have time to time played Xonotic without specific nick, too. But not lately, because concentrating Nexuiz, which feels more accurate and focused.

Anyway, Xonotic gave some basic skills which have been useful in Nexuiz. So, i didn't have to start from zero. My weak point still is, i don't actually play other game forms but minsta with hook. Embarassed 

I like the idea that when you are shot, you die. Not that you can keep on going being 75% invalid and suddenly get cured by running over a box on the floor! Laughing 

But the thing i like most is this acrobatic experience, excitement and brilliant humor in chat during the game. Its an other world, chance to peak in other reality, like short vacation.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
wind1
wind1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum