[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Happy New Year 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy New Year 2016

Post  wind1 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:41 am

Hi all

I really don't know if there is anyone here to read this. I was just in the movies, new star wars, Force awakens, it was great and entertaining movie. It also reminded me about our clan which seems to be vanishing in thin air.

I'm wondering if there is role for a clan anymore? Players play more individually and clans look more like society or club. But who needs that if you can see your skill level in statistics?

Anyway, I'm going to keep my tag till the very end, as a nice memory of a clan that used to be great, well known and which offered good friendships. I have my Nexuiz uninstalled. Only xonotic left.

I wish you all happy new year 2016.

Yours truly
Wind|axg|
wind1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy new year (late)

Post  Slaughter on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 am

Happy new year, sorry because i'm late, anyway, what about some clanwars? The only problem is that i have no idea how to get the others axg's to read the forum, looks like they're pretty busy :p
Slaughter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year 2016

Post  freeze on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:31 am

Happy new year peeps!

Playing in a clan is fun, for me it always was more fun than playing individually without a tag. But since quite a long time now AXG members are inactive so I see axg tags only rarely around. Nexuiz and Xonotic is a fairly small community so it seems legit if calms vanish from time to time. Imagine, our clan is something like 7 or more years old. Dafuq guys, and still there are active members. It's a little wonder. And I have to apologise due to my absence but I have two very good reasons: my growing family and my job. I simply don't find the time anymore to play frequently.
Right now we would depend on a big number of members still playing and keeping the community active and the clan alive but ... it's just not happening.

Some of our best members switched to other clans or made their own clan. I always kept the tag and I will always keep it. No matter what.

So, folks, I'll be available for you anytime, whenever you wanna write me: just do it Wink

Have a great time and a wonderful new year!

Big hug,

Freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DawnStar on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:29 pm

I agree with Wind, and btw somehow my account was removed so i had to create a new one. Clanwars sounds fun but since ive been in this clan for almost 2 years and not a single clanwar has happen you see that this clan is falling apart. Since i havent been in a clan war i dont know how to make one happen. With all that sad stuff being said and being reallyy late with this message: HAPPY NEW YEAR

//DawnStar

DawnStar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:55 pm

The way I got in touch with clans was a bit different. I got recruited by the clan founder himself and back then we had way more active ctf and dm clans. There were way more active players in general. No matter when you logged in, in less than a blink of the eye there was a party going on. Great duels and matches. Every day. Being in a clan was the best way to train a lot and to get many good advices and to get integrated in the community in a very sympathetic matter.
It's not like this since a few years already. Yet I don't feel like quitting it completely. I'll wear my tag and I'll be connected to the community even if I won't play often anymore. I kinda feel too attached to the clan history and tradition. It's a nostalgic thing that's i don't ask other members to have and I won't be angry or something if you guys go your way without being a part of this clan. It's just a game Smile

Have a good time guys and thanks for being active and for caring,

Freeze
freeze
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:32 am

Yees, the good old days. Are Essi and Fim still alive btw? Good day to everyone who's new btw, I'm one of the more-or-less founding members of AxG.

Cheers <3
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:56 am

Just wrote with Fim a few days ago on Facebook. He's fine, busy though... Essi, too, I suppose ...
freeze
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy New year!

Post  LDsanlo on Sun May 29, 2016 12:07 am

Ok let's just say it took 5 months for this message to arrive the forum XD. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The clan is indeed falling apart. It is sad if you think about it,
but also good: This is an oppertunity to everybody ,that maybe doesn't feel good in this clan, to seek for another one.
Not me ofcourse. I will stay until there is ony 5 memembers left (you know what i mean).
Anyway, good luck in the future!

LDsanlo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze on Sun May 29, 2016 12:14 am

In fact there are a few new members! Just come to play Nex (cra) or Xonotic Wink

See you ingame peeps,

Freeze
freeze
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top