[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instagib pickup games

2 posters

Go down

Instagib pickup games Empty Instagib pickup games

Post  vega Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Dear AxG members

Today marks the start of reviving the competitive instagib scene. Slava from the regulars and I have started working together to create a pickup scene for high level instagib games. This is not just for ctf, but also for every other game mode that uses instagib. With this we hope to revive the duel scene and bring more balanced games to ctf. In the process we might even revive the clanscene! If you're interested in this project, you can join us on IRC @ Quakenet: #insta.pickup or on discord: https://discord.gg/jfz4A45

See you guys ingame

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Instagib pickup games Empty Re: Instagib pickup games

Post  Costa Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:59 am

sadly i dont have much time to play games, but if get a change ill might return for a few games. Sorry but Nexuiz Classic is still my favourite over Xonotic Laughing
Costa
Costa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Back to top Go down