[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted

+4
N1mbus
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Essiance
freeze
8 posters

Go down

Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted Empty Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted

Post  freeze Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 am

Hey [AxG]-Members,

I am freeze!. I'm 28 years old and I'm from Augsburg in Germany.
I started playing Nexuiz in 2010 with the version of 2.5.2 I like Minsta CTF/DM, Team Deathmatch. I want to apply here because I like your stile of playing and playing in a Clan is perfect for improving skills and learning how to play tactile in a team. I got invited by Essiance, he asked me to come to AxG. The most time you can see me on eXile's CTF server and Tunichtguten's CTF server. Hope to see you 'round during the game and in the forum.

best wishes, and have a great time,

freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted

Post  Essiance Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:01 am

Huhu Smile

Welcome in our forum Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted Empty Re: Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 am

eerrm actually never seen you^^
but i hope i will get to know you and your skills better =)
welcome =D
you can wear an AxG-T tag Wink
shadow
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 am

I am quite new here, just today Essiance invited me to the forum and motivated me to apply Smile

I will try my new tag right now, then I got to go to work. See you around Smile

many greetings,

freeze!
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  N1mbus Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:59 am

Hi freeze!
I know you from some matches ;-) However, I just know you are a good defender at lostspace yet Wink
Like Shadow I would like to know you a bit better but it is really nice to play with you. And welcome in the forum Very Happy
Nimbus
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbultyr Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:47 am

welcome freeze!
i havent seen that much of you but by now i think you are a nice and probably skilled player.
but in order to let us have a good look at you you should play more at our server than at exile and dtg Razz
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:57 am

Welcome freeze Smile Like the others said We've never seen you before , but we all know that newcomers are generally monsters O.o ! So I'm looking forwards to meet you on our Server.
Cya Ingame!
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 am

Hey Fim,

just met you at ctf at the axg server, I played against Tamm. Thanks for your nice words regarding my playing.

Hey Predator,

I am not a monster ... yet Very Happy Nexuiz is more like a hobby, and I'm still evaluating: shall I buy a gamer mouse or shall I stay with my kensington expert mouse trackball Smile
Maybe I'll get myself a Gigabyte M8000x Ghost for Xmas or so Wink it was recommended by a female Nexuiz player, she so much kicked my ass, I had to ask why I have not the slightest chance to win. THAT might be the weakest part of the chain amongst several other parts but besides this I really do perceive a certain gain in skills from week to week and I am very glad that I can be a part of axg(-t) for now Smile

I say good night for today, and see you 'round,

freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

N1mbus wrote:Hi freeze!
I know you from some matches ;-) However, I just know you are a good defender at lostspace yet Wink
Like Shadow I would like to know you a bit better but it is really nice to play with you. And welcome in the forum Very Happy
Nimbus

Thank you very much Nimbus, it was fun to play with you, too, you're playing so precise, I just didnt see myself anywhere else than on the defense side Smile

See you around, when I clear our base next time Wink

freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RedZon Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

hey freeze =) I didnt have the chance to see you yet cause i dnt have a computer yet, im counting on all axg clan to evaluate you. you can add the axg-T in your name. Welcome here and have fun, best wishes. Very Happy
RedZon
RedZon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

Yo Freeze, i met you already sometimes, like yesterday at the AxG server ( name was Thorys )
and sometimes before as Asgar or Alan.

I think youre a very talented player, but first i want to play a few games more with you Smile

After that i decide, what sure will be a yes Very Happy, if i give a yes or no.

Have fund and see you ingame,
Asgar
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 am

Read that and accept it , please. Our rules Smile

§1 - A lot of differences exists between some AxG-Members. Germans don't know Non-Germans, and that's a problem for our clan. So, from now on, German is completely forbidden. (apart from tell-function ). On public servers, no one cares if you talk also to a German or not, you HAVE TO speak english. We're one group, and at least not a lot of nationalities. If I see you writing german on a server, with just one other German and 10 others, I will talk to you.

§2. - The behaviour of some members is not really good. Binds like "Fuuuuuuuuck" are forbidden and at least you're not allowed to write some harsh words to others, with a clantag or clanless players. If I see you doing it, it will have really hard consequences for you. Also it can't be too hard to say "Hello" and "Good Bye", or "Thanks" if someone says "Nice shot" to you Smile.

§3. - Trial time. The trial time for all trial-members is 2 weeks now. One week is at least not enough to know a player and to decide to let him in or not. After two weeks, the trial discussion will be opened by me!

§4. - Inactivity - If we don't see you longer than two weeks, you will be kicked, if you don't write a post in our "Absenteeism" thread. The admins will discuss that.

§5. - Laughing about members - You will be kicked for it! If you laugh about an AxG or another clanless people because he lost 30:0 in an 1on1 or whatever, I just need a screenshot to kick you. That has nothing to do with respect for other people. "hahahaha" is, what I mean.

§6. - Every AxG is a member of our community, don't forget that. We will play together and we will respect each other, EVERY member of AxG. If you have questions, ask Fimbultyr, Kolum or me Smile

§7. - Using other names is allowed, if you wrote it in the internal board area. Everybody know, that I'm the yellow smiley, but If I see you not using our tag, it will have consequences for you.

§8. - Kolum aka Redzon left his IngameAdmin status and is a Coadmin now. Welcome Very Happy

§9. - You can't join AxG if you haven't reach the age of 15 years yet.

Joining rules:

§10. - If you want to join, you have to speak english. It doesn't matter that we're mostly germans here, and your german (Austrian included Very Happy) can be as great as possible. We're an European clan, and English is the most important thing for an European community.

§11. - Forum activity: Activity is also one of the most important things. We organize evertything and talk about several shit in our forum. Just have a look every day or every second day and post something. Here we can help you and talk about things. Not activity in our forum is a reason for a kick out of the clan.

§12. - Respect: Respect everyone with an AxG-Tag and other players. If you have problem with others, you can solve them alone or tell them others, especially Kolum, Fimbultyr and me. If you have problems with other clans, tell them Essiance. He can help you there.

The first rules. Will be edited.
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm

I accept! Smile was offline for some days, as I was at my parents place but now I am there more regularly as before. See you guys!!! And a happy new year Smile
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application of Freeze / Result: Accepted Empty New Hardware

Post  freeze Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 am

Yo guys!

I just bought a new mouse and a new mousepad ...Steelseries Xai and a Razer Destructor. Dudes, after getting used to this stuff and setting and trying etc I'm getting a dangerous result out of it Very Happy hope this stuff is going to be reliable for longer than just a few weeks.

Today I really made a good progress, some maps more, some maps less but I'm super glad to be in the competition with better hardware than before ... the Kensington Expert Mouse is dismissed! Smile

See you around, have a great week,

freeze!
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 am

Welcome in our boat, my dear.

We opened a discussion thread and you didn't get a no, so welcome in the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Xonotic Clan ! Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 am

Thankx a lot Essiance, its gonna be great ! Smile many greetings and see you around!!!
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 am

welcome to our clan dude Smile
Hope you have fun here and im looking forwar too our future games :>
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:52 am

Welcome Freeze Smile
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 am

we gonna level up the whole thing gradually, I keep on practicing and gathering experience to distribute my part to it!

cheers Leute
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum