[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recruitment by [.noXoor.]

2 posters

Go down

recruitment by [.noXoor.] Empty recruitment by [.noXoor.]

Post  noXoor Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 am

Hi AxG clan ,
I make this application to join your team because I like your team and I especially like nexuiz. I am English but I live in France, I have 15 years old, I'm In Play[. noXoor.] but in reality I'm Leo Drouet. In nexuiz I'm strong enough to fight and capture raproche but I need graplins hock improves but that does not prevent me from playing. Thank you for reading this application.
Bye

noXoor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

recruitment by [.noXoor.] Empty Re: recruitment by [.noXoor.]

Post  freeze Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:05 am

Hi Noxoor,

thank you for your application and your kind words. I'm freeze and at the moment I am the calm leader and the one in charge.
I would like to play a few matches with you and see you playing before I decide about further steps. But I'll be able to meet you ingame only in about 1 1/2 weeks because I am organising a festival next week, there's so much to do that I have barely time to play.
So, if you are patient, we see each other in 1 1/2 weeks for a match or two Smile

All the best,

Freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum