[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of TheCatcher / Result: Denied

+5
Fimbultyr
Last-Hope (Shadow)
RedZon
Asgar
TheCatcher
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application of TheCatcher / Result: Denied - Page 2 Empty Application of TheCatcher / Result: Denied

Post  TheCatcher Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello at all AxG Members,
my name is Philipp Stock alias TheCatcher, I'm 17 years old an live in Lower Saxony in Germany. I play Nexuiz since 6 month and now i'm searching a new clan because some peple of my old clan were a little bit crazy Wink I play between 2-3 hours a day and you can find me the most tome on the eastkitten ctf server.
I would be very happy about an positive answer and sorry for my bad english tongue

Greetz

TheCatcher
TheCatcher
TheCatcher

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Back to top Go down

Application of TheCatcher / Result: Denied - Page 2 Empty Re: Application of TheCatcher / Result: Denied

Post  TheCatcher Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 am

Hey thank you very much freeze it's nice to hear this.Smile Sure i was a bit sad about the decision but i see it as a chance to train and re-apply because i had a wonderful time in that clan. Smile Smile
TheCatcher
TheCatcher

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2