[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is |DBC| Guendal behaving like that?

5 posters

Go down

Why is |DBC| Guendal behaving like that? Empty Why is |DBC| Guendal behaving like that?

Post  neXus Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 am

Title says it. Now the "that" part. He logged in as master on NF and kickbanned Freeze for nothing. That got me mad. I found it offensive for the clan, even though i'm not part of the clan yet. Then i calmed down and Guendal started saying things like "im in a good mood" and "GaryRoach, dont be so neutral-like, that is wrong". Then i told him that he is a retard and sweared that i'll never play on NF while he is there. NEVER!! After that i got news from Freeze. He told me that Guendal was "innocent" and wasnt behaving strange any more. Strange, isnt it?
neXus
neXus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 43

Back to top Go down

Why is |DBC| Guendal behaving like that? Empty Re: Why is |DBC| Guendal behaving like that?

Post  xenulol Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Don't get sucked into teh drama man:) Every game with an online community has it)
xenulol
xenulol

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

http://squarehead.posterous.com

Back to top Go down

Why is |DBC| Guendal behaving like that? Empty Re: Why is |DBC| Guendal behaving like that?

Post  neXus Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:12 pm

yea. you must be right Smile . Anyway, i wasn't in the good mood and that's why i got upset and started this thread.
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:41 am

Thats just guendal and i think freeze also knows how to fuck up a kickban. If he doesn't i'll help hem
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  neXus Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 am

problem solved Smile . i apologised and he said "why are u so serious with this problem?" and everything went fine
neXus
neXus

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:54 am

Ah ok Wink
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  . . apnea . Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 am

dbc except a very few people are all fuck ups.

. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Anzahl der Beiträge : 304

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 am

Gibanica, jngm, BlueScr33n, k2s, mica and Jizzy are the few ones I know really good and are good friends. Jorunn I haven't seen for a long time now.
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  xenulol Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Saw Jorunn yesterday. He's not as good as he was, the lack of practive shows.

DBC in general is fine, quite frankly, I mean everybody is pretty friednly, although, have to say Jizzy has some issues with AxG in general, I think, and some drama with Freeze, but whatever. Don't involve myself in that)

Mica hasn't been around for some time, I think.
xenulol
xenulol

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

http://squarehead.posterous.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum