[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jopp axg-t?

3 posters

Go down

Jopp axg-t? Empty Jopp axg-t?

Post  freeze Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Hey guys, yesterday I saw Jopp wearing an axg-t tag. I asked him who invited him and he answered that Asgar invited him. Longer before he asked me frequently if he could finally enter our clan after DBC moved their servers to Xonotic and I always had to deny because Asgar was against Jopp. If he changed his mind then ok. But please let me know Asgar, at least me.

Cheers,

freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Jopp axg-t? Empty Re: Jopp axg-t?

Post  Tjalbo Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:04 pm

I guess he's just trolling.
Tjalbo
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 pm

hmm, need to talk with asgar.
Anyhow, Jopp knows he would be banned for trolling like that.
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjalbo Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:52 am

Any troll worth his salt won't be deterred by a ban, quite the contrary. Regardless, the sentiments about Jopp aren't favorable, I don't think his former DBC-buddies were sad to leave him behind. Makes you wonder whether you'd want him in AXG even if he's Asgar's BFF. I'd say to ignore him as much as possible and ask him politely to refrain from using clan tags if he does.
Tjalbo
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Ah I invited him after long discussing into the clan, and he's doing well Tjalbo. He did nothing wrong so far. I said I'd give him one chance, because everyone deserves that. 

And then, for the end: He is not my BFF :p

A.
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Yeah, I think it's fair and he is doin' fine so far. Some AxG members, except me, got more mature after a while, some of us are members for years. It's pretty awesome that some are still active although they had considerably big changes in life, like partnerships, work, University, whatever ...
I see myself playing Nex in a couple of years and child / children pawning me on all modes, then it'll b time to quit Smile

BTW I might inherit the Mac Pro tower from 2008 from my dad. It's already an old machine, but at least I got the possibility to upgrade the graphic card and connect a decent monitor. So much looking forward to it, as I don't have the money to get a new PC. My MacBook Pro is doing great but for high level fps gaming it gives me limits.
<3

Freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: