[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad news and a farewell to Phantomas aka Roman

5 posters

Go down

Sad news and a farewell to Phantomas aka Roman Empty Sad news and a farewell to Phantomas aka Roman

Post  freeze Sun May 10, 2020 3:43 am

Dear friends,

it's been a few years already since I quit playing Nexuiz and Xonotic. The reason I get back to you is very sad. Most of you might remember Phantomas (Roman). He passed away unexpectedly on 21st of November 2019.

I still remember vividly the night I was roaming around in Nexuiz and when I discovered a new server. Two guys were playing there. Phantomas and his son Suthernfriend. I didn't hesitate to recruit them to AxG and shortly after Roman would agree to provide his server for our clan. From this day we had a new home and drew quite a lot of attention in a time where Nexuiz was already getting less visitors and new players.
Our connection didn't stay digital for long. Roman came to visit me in Augsburg, together with his beloved partner, Katha, and Tjalbo, another AxG member, back then. Since then we have met each other frequently and I always felt privileged to have met such a wonderful, loyal and lovely person. It's been already half a year since Roman passed away and I still didn't realize the true meaning of it and I believe it's because of the profound emotional connection he used to create to his friends and loved ones he's stays in our memory like he'd still be alive.

Thank you for all those years of wonderful friendship and my deepest condolences for your loved ones, dear Phantomas aka Roman.

Freeze / Takeo
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Sad news and a farewell to Phantomas aka Roman Empty Re: Sad news and a farewell to Phantomas aka Roman

Post  Nesquick Mon May 11, 2020 1:30 am

So many great and friendly people were a part of the Nexuiz clan community, I'm sad to hear that he's not around anymore to share his part of the camraderie with the rest of the world. I can't say I knew you well personally, but you will be missed.

My condolences to his clanmates, friends, and loved ones.

///Nesquick

Nesquick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Back to top Go down

Sad news and a farewell to Phantomas aka Roman Empty Re: Sad news and a farewell to Phantomas aka Roman

Post  freeze Mon May 11, 2020 1:48 am

Nesquick wrote:So many great and friendly people were a part of the Nexuiz clan community, I'm sad to hear that he's not around anymore to share his part of the camraderie with the rest of the world. I can't say I knew you well personally, but you will be missed.

My condolences to his clanmates, friends, and loved ones.

///Nesquick

Dear Nesquick,

it's good to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a personal message here. Roman was an admirer of your gaming skills but also appreciated your relational competence.

freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -maniac|Su- Mon May 11, 2020 3:30 am

very sad news - even if such a young person ...
My condolences to his family

GreetZ Su
-maniac|Su-
-maniac|Su-

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

http://prophets.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjalbo Tue May 12, 2020 7:52 am

This is sad news indeed, way too young to go.

Our holidays, with my then-girlfriend and now-wife, were always about seeing a part of the world and meeting people. It's the human aspect that stuck with us the best, regardless of how touristic Augsburg is too. The memories remain.

Tjalling
Tjalbo
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjalbo Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:57 pm

https://ibb.co/VpynWNH
Tjalbo
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

freeze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:43 am

After all these years I thought to myself, I'll take a look at our website again. And read that... a very moving, emotional and yet destructive message for me. I hope his son, family and the people around him are doing well after all this time.
I never had the opportunity to meet him personally or meet any of you in general. Back then, Takeo, you must have been as old as I am now (26/27). You all shaped my youth, but unfortunately I was too young at the time to visit you all. I've never forgotten you guys and still have the AXG tag on my gaming email address (nerd fact).

Thank you for all the beautiful times and competitive years. I´ll never forget you. <3

Love no0by

p.s. Since some weeks I´ve been online more often. Regardless whether it´s Xonotic or Nexuiz. Would love to chat with you.
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

freeze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:33 am

Dear Nooby,

Roman's birthday will be this Saturday, 18th of March. I just saw it in my calendar and had to return to this forum immediately and saw your message which you wrote one year ago. I don't know who is still actively playing from you guys and who returns to the forum from time to time to check for updates. I still haven't managed to reinstall Nexuiz nor Xonotic on my 10 year old iMac otherwise I would have also returned to the game to have a look who's still there.

I recently met Katha because she attended a concert of mine in Nuremberg and it was wonderful to see her after such a long time. She is doing well so far and so is Roman's son she told me.

Thank you for your wonderful words, Nooby! It's been for many of us a beautiful and intense time back then. So many things have changed but there's still an island full of great memories in my head and I love recalling them from time to time!

You and all the other can always contact me btw.. I'm on Facebook and Instagram under my name Takeo Sato ... obviously the guy with the guitar =) I'm also on LinkedIN where I already had contact with Fimbultyr quite a while ago.

Wishing you all the very best and hope to see you some time again ...

Hugs, Freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down