[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the silence

4 posters

Go down

Breaking the silence Empty Breaking the silence

Post  Tjalbo Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 am

Hello,

It took a while because I kept forgetting and postponing to reply but better late than never. Reply: two AxG members approached me with a hint that I should apply for membership.

That was nice, a good boost for my ego. I'd noticed I improved but I didn't think I'd qualify for being asked so it was a pleasant surprise. I think the level of skill of AxG players is very high so to be considered worthy is an acknowledgement of my improvements. If I had any hopes of actually making the cut then those were squashed promptly and repeatedly by a few 1on1's against Nimbus ("fail" Very Happy ) but I still have a warm and fuzzy feeling because of being considered. I love you

I've given applying some thought and concluded that Nexuiz is a game I play because I can just jump in, get shot a few times and have a generally good time but I don't think I want any more out of it. It's alright as it is, I think. Those of you who play on the public Exile or DTG CTF-servers meet me often enough to take aim at each other.

Therefore I won't apply. In all respect: it would be easy to say "yes" and then see whether things would be to my liking but I say "no" because I'm not completely certain I'm willing to make a commitment and I gather that's what's needed when you join a collective. Let's be just good friends who shoot each other often as good friends do. Wink

Tjalbo

ps. Perhaps you've seen '[dsm]' in my nick: consider it a joke, it's not like I joined another clan.
Tjalbo
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down

Breaking the silence Empty Re: Breaking the silence

Post  Essiance Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:48 am

Yoyo Tjalb Smile,

tell us more about you Smile Where are you from? How old are you? Why do you want to join us?

I really like him because he flamed a gamer like no did did it before Very Happy That was ... amazing Very Happy
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:51 am

he will not join axg.
read through it carefully again essi...
lol suddenly flaming is something good right? =p
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:53 am

Welcome Tjalb !
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:15 am

Rolf, I have just read the first sentence Very Happy
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjalbo Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:19 am

Understandable: tl;dr

Where are you from? The Netherlands, Enschede (near Gronau in Germany, about an hour drive from Münster)
How old are you? 37 (*)
Why do you want to join us? I don't but I'd take into consideration the level of skill of you guys and that AxG seems to have become a home for Cem and Adrixx, two players who must have joined recently.
I really like him ... Of course!
... because he flamed a gamer like no did did it before Me? Must have been someone else. I think. At my age my memory isn't so good anymore.

(*) so I'm old enough to be the father of some/most/all of you. It means I was around when 3D gaming started but I could well be the least experienced person here as far as on-line shooting goes: Nexuiz is the only FPS I've played on-line (for a few months now), unless you also count Duke Nukem 3D via a telephone line 15 years ago.
Tjalbo
Tjalbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum