[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member

+4
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Predator
N1mbus
U_Nique
8 posters

Go down

Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member Empty Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member

Post  U_Nique Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:43 am

Hey Guys..:-)

I want to [Re]Join your Clan ,because i realy miss AxG clan;-).
Next time i'm not inactive !
I know..my English is realy bad but i think i can understand all of u guys;-)

I hope u accept my application:)

Cya on server guys:)

Ich würde gerne euren Clan rejoinen weil etwas fehlt seit dem ich nicht mehr zum AxG clan gehoere.
In der nächsten Zeit werde ich nicht inaktiv sein!!
Ich denke trotz meinen schlechten Englisch kann cih mich mit jeden auf Englisch unterhalten .

Ich hoffe ich werde in euren Clan aufgenommen:)

Bye
U_Nique
U_Nique

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

http://www.nitestar.de/sebi94

Back to top Go down

Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member Empty Re: Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member

Post  N1mbus Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 am

If you read Essis long answer to your first application, you know what you have to improve Very Happy
If you did it, welcome by me!
Nimbus
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member Empty Re: Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member

Post  Predator Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:22 am

Welcome back ! Respect the roules that you aren't allowed to talk german in the forum and ingame. Just over the tell function and PM's. So your german transmission is unnecesarry.
Good Luck
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:24 am

but if there are only german clan members he isn't allowed to speak english neither?
if he has problems i can translate a bit =)
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Post  N1mbus Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:50 am

Hehe, then it's ok, Essi said.... ^^
See you ingame or in forum,
Nimbus
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Server Rules of AxG wrote:

§1 - A lot of differences exists between some AxG-Members. Germans don't know Non-Germans, and that's a problem for our clan. So, from now on, German is completely forbidden. (apart from tell-function Smile). On public servers, no one cares if you talk also to a German or not, you HAVE TO speak english. We're one group, and at least not a lot of nationalities. If I see you writing german on a server, with just one other German and 10 others, I will talk to you.

§2. - The behaviour of some members is not really good. Binds like "Fuuuuuuuuck" are forbidden and at least you're not allowed to write some harsh words to others, with a clantag or clanless players. If I see you doing it, it will have really hard consequences for you. Also it can't be too hard to say "Hello" and "Good Bye", or "Thanks" if someone says "Nice shot" to you Smile.

§3. - Trial time. The trial time for all trial-members is 2 weeks now. One week is at least not enough to know a player and to decide to let him in or not. After two weeks, the trial discussion will be opened by me!

§4. - Inactivity - If we don't see you longer than two weeks, you will be kicked, if you don't write a post in our "Absenteeism" thread. The admins will discuss that.

§5. - Laughing about members - You will be kicked for it! If you laugh about an AxG or another clanless people because he lost 30:0 in an 1on1 or whatever, I just need a screenshot to kick you. That has nothing to do with respect for other people. "hahahaha" is, what I mean.

§6. - Every AxG is a member of our community, don't forget that. We will play together and we will respect each other, EVERY member of AxG. If you have questions, ask Fimbultyr, Kolum or me Smile

§7. - Using other names is allowed, if you wrote it in the internal board area. Everybody know, that I'm the yellow smiley, but If I see you not using our tag, it will have consequences for you.

§8. - Kolum aka Redzon left his IngameAdmin status and is a Coadmin now. Welcome Smile

§9. - You can't join AxG if you haven't reach the age of 15 years yet.

There are some points, which are really important for you. No german, never ever. Read them and follow them. I don't if that's the right thing, that you get a second trial chance, you were inactive a long time, and I think, you just come back for two weeks and will leave then again. But, mhm, everyone will get a second chance. Put an [AxG-T] in your name.

We will see...

Essiance

PS: Last-Hope isn't a member but if you have a look under his name, he's still CoAdmin. That's funny Very Happy.

Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 am

right =)
btw essi- what would you say if i would rejoin?
i think it's still a problem that i'll never be able to go on exile prv...
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Back to top Go down

Second Application of U_nique / Result: Withdrew by Trial-Member Empty Last hope join

Post  U_Nique Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 am

Server Rules of AxG
§9. - You can't join AxG if you haven't reach the age of 15 years yet.
Last Hope u are 13 right?
If I understand the rules correctly you can not join right?

Cya:)
U_Nique
U_Nique

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:15 am

1. Wrong thread
2. That's Kolum's, Fimbultyr's and my problem Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  U_Nique Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 am

sorry that was just a question deas essi;)
U_Nique
U_Nique

Back to top Go down

Post  U_Nique Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 am

Dear*
U_Nique
U_Nique

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 am

erm asgar and me are under the age of 14...
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 am

We are Smile

Welcome U_Nique, i played already with you some awesome games.
I hope we will have fun here Very Happy

I will be 14 at 25.01.11.

/Alan
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:46 am

I am twice as old as you Shocked
Very Happy Welcome Alan
Lunar
Lunar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 135

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:25 am

Lol, not my thread, but thanks Smile
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 am

Hihihi Smile Fail Smile
Welcome U_Nique, too Very Happy
Lunar
Lunar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 135

Back to top Go down

Post  U_Nique Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks dear Alan and Thanks dear Lunar
U_Nique
U_Nique

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbultyr Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:31 am

Smile
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 am

fimbultyr you seem so communictive today... it takes alot to read your novel posts =P
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbultyr Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 am

it would be to much to write if i would answer at every new thread from last week Razz
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:22 am

Ladies and gentlemen,

it's very sad, what U_Nique told me.

He is going to withdraw his application. The first point is his school, he won't have any time to play Nexuiz anymore.

The second point is a point, I won't tell you. I understand that he will withdraw his application. He told that secret, and I promised not to tell it here.

U_nique will maybe come back. I don't know if you will see him again ingame in the next time.

Result: Withdrew by Trial..

U_nique, we wish you the best things,

Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down