[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Alienz / Result: Denied

+4
FabsMac
N1mbus
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Alienz
8 posters

Go down

Application of Alienz / Result: Denied Empty Application of Alienz / Result: Denied

Post  Alienz Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:39 am

Hi everyone,

here it goes:

I wish to be taken in again. I know i cannot force it, since I started a very controversal discussion
concerning training and activity and some took it as a command to give up their lives. That wasnt my intent, i only wanted to know how serious could u guys be. and... neither would i give up my live just that u know it.

after my battle with complex(hi there) i know u guys r serious enough to do it. nex is the best game ever and i would love to see a team playin it to its fullest. and i really hope u guys might be it.

i will not insist on regular training, instead i will wait and be prepared until u guys r rdy to show the world how nex should be played - with me in ur clan.

special topic: i want to fight dtg and smash them and i hope u guys r willing to spent some hours every now and then with me to reach that goal.

even i critizised a lot i am pleased by the new/old talents of AxG and would love to be one AxG's talents.

--------------------

[ger]

Hi Leute,

der eine oder andere hat die Diskussion um AxGs Aktivtaet und Training mitbekommen. oder auch nicht Smile
Nachwievor bin ich angetan von euren Talenten und bin gewillt auch ohne regelmaessiges Training mit euch zu spielen.

Und Complex hat bewiesen wieviel ihr drauf habt.
Im ersten moment sah ich auch keinen Grund fuer eine Wiederkehr bis mir eines klar wurde...
wir haetten ein gemeinsames ziel. Einerseits sich spielerisch ausleben andererseits ein faires und niveauvolles Gameplay auf nexuiz pub servern.

Weil das is mein(vielleicht auch euer) Lieblingsspiel und auf dem einzigen highlive pubserver immer wieder nur mist passiert. Der Server bietet leider keine plattform fuer Spieler, die Taktische vielfalt zu schaetzen wissen. Und ich brauche hilfe dabei es wieder zu etablieren.
Wenn ihr interessiert nehmt mich bitte wieder auf und helft so viel ihr Lust habt. Es ist der Wille der zaehlt und nicht die Summe an Stunden. Das meine ich wirklich so.

Und fernab von einem moeglichen gemeinsamen Ziel glaube ich, dass wir uns auch moegen und gut verstehen werden.
Ich waer dankbar fuer eine weitere Chance, vor allem weil ich mich beim letzten mal so verdrueckt habt und ihr euch trotzdem noch um mich bemueht habt. Das weiss ich sehr zu schaetzen und ich hoffe ihr nehmt mir meine Kritik an euch von heute nicht uebel.

Sincere Apologies to the AxG Members who witnessed the discussion and may have felt insulted.

Greetings,

ALIENZ - the baseinvader.

PS: Fabs, DTG war gerade voll und da gings nicht... und dann kam erst mal das 1on1 mit complex. Smile

Alienz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Application of Alienz / Result: Denied Empty Re: Application of Alienz / Result: Denied

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 am

Well after all i think we should take you but i want a revanche sometime :p
i hope you guys excuse my behaving too - as asgar might have noticed too im in a quite shitty mood today (school starting again and i need to do aloooot of stuff till monday x.x).
greetz
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Application of Alienz / Result: Denied Empty Re: Application of Alienz / Result: Denied

Post  N1mbus Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am

Great application, I like your attitude towards dtg Very Happy

We had 2 nice matches too and I see that you have also developed since I lost contact to you.
Great to see you again Very Happy
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Post  Alienz Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 am

thx^^ looking forward to many matches with everyone of u.

*edit: kleine tippfehler... *cough cough*

Alienz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  FabsMac Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:39 am

only one to say:

Big Yes! bounce
FabsMac
FabsMac

Anzahl der Beiträge : 64

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 am

I still can't hand down a decision.
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:10 pm

I like !!! Its going to be great, a lot of fun and, we'll develop all of us with you in the clan, it is the best training to play with and against you.

Cheers buddy Smile
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 am

Of course I say yes. Me and Alienz Aka Golden were great friends already as I was in DBC Smile
But I didnt see you much anymore, you changed name to Gunslave and Alienz, and that was 2 months later. You are a very good player which likes to play in balanced teams Smile
Yes.
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 am

hehe at one point we seem to have the same opinion- i hate ppl unequalying (wrong verb? xD) the teams -.-
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 am

I love balanced too, if its unbalanced i switch
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:59 am

I love it to play alone with my terrifying pack of newbies against all that wannabe pros. Wink
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 am

LOL
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 am

i think whats even worse than unbalance is the changing situations -.-
when you start with a 8v7 and it ends with a 5v4
destorys any game!
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 am

Heyho Smile,

you trial got extended Smile. You know, every normal trial ended after two weeks, and if you want to hear the reasons, you can ask me, or I'll talk to you.

Essiance and Fimbultyr Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 am

Where are you?

Denied, sorry...
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down