[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted

+2
vega
[Freak]inger
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted  - Page 2 Empty [Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted

Post  [Freak]inger Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey AxG-Members,

Vega told me, I should write an application to join AxG so here it is.
My name ingame is [Freak]inger and I live near Greifswald in a small village. I'm 16 years old and I think some of you will still remember me. I started playing Nexuiz in 2009, because a friend of me made a LAN- Party and I was fascinated of Nexuiz.
Then I played Nexuiz for over 1 and a half Years and after that I lost the fun of playing Nexuiz, because I didn't have the time and I wanted to build my own Computer. Now I play Nexuiz for about 2 months but I'm not as good as I was before. But still good. (I hope)
Now I think it's time for me, to get into a clan. I was for 2 weeks in the clan [Olymp] and the most of us remember that clan as a big joke.
I play most of the time CTF-Minsta but I also tried CTF-Non-Minsta or just DM. I'm often on the AxG-Server but you can also find me in the ipnp-server.
I think it's an enrichment to have me in this clan because I'm very social and also a good player. I don't have the best aim or the best english, but i'm willing to learn and this happens often very fast.

Whatever your decision is, I hope to keep seeing you guys ingame.

Kind regards

[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 431

Back to top Go down

[Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted  - Page 2 Empty Wishes and problems

Post  [Freak]inger Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 am

Hey guys,

first I want to tell ya, i have a problem. My problem is called Mother/Father. It's possibe, that I suddenly dont play, or fall to death. Thats because my parents come into my room, without noking on the door. Then I have to minimize Nexuiz as fast as I can.
Hope you'll understand this.

And i have a wish.

Please correct me, if I make failures. If i spell something wrong or use the wrong grammar, don't worry to tell me, I'm not angry with you, mor happy and thankfull.

See ya

Freak

Last edited by [Freak]inger on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Its grammar, not grammatic!)
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Back to top Go down

[Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted

Post  vega Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 pm

You told me about this yesterday. Its ok of it happens since your parents doesn't know you play nexuiz. Its better to have you playing and fall to death sometimes then not having you at all Wink

About the spelling/grammar thing, you know i'll do my best for you Wink (its grammar not grammattic)

Hugs,

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Freak]inger's Application | result: accepted

Post  Nooby Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:13 am

What..ur parents don´t allow u to play Nex?? Or what??
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  [Freak]inger Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 am

yes xD
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 am

hehe Very Happy
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 am

Do u showed Nex ur parents? Or r they against future shooter? If im right i I feel sorry for you.
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2