[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry fabsmac but you have to go

+3
Nooby
[Freak]inger
vega
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorry fabsmac but you have to go Empty Sorry fabsmac but you have to go

Post  vega Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm

My dear fabsmac.. I warned you for this a few weeks ago and you didn't listen Sad your last login is almost 2 months ago. So you have to leave axg i'm sorry

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Sorry fabsmac but you have to go Empty Re: Sorry fabsmac but you have to go

Post  [Freak]inger Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:36 am

Sad
Sad, but that are the rules... Sad
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Schnief -.- Sad
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 am

Sorry guys but rules are rules ;s fabs was also a great friend for me but that doesn't make the rules not count for hem :/

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Fri May 11, 2012 4:29 am

What? Maybe he is not active on the forum, but he sure as hell is ingame... I don't like this.
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Fri May 11, 2012 4:33 am

Well if he doesn't show us that he is interested in axg then this happens and i understand if u got no time just let us know then. Fabsmac knows the rules and the other admins agreed with this
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 am

§11. - Forum activity: Activity is also one of the most important things. We organize evertything and talk about several shit in our forum. Just have a look every day or every second day and post something. Here we can help you and talk about things. Not activity in our forum is a reason for a kick out of the clan.

Thats in the rules.
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Fri May 11, 2012 5:48 am

oh.... every or every second day... :/ wil try it!!!
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Fri May 11, 2012 5:49 am

haha no that to much, once each month is enough according to me Wink

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 am

puh... thought u would kill me with this rule...
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 am

i didn't made that rule Wink but once each month is surely enough, i dont think anybody watches the forum each day Smile even i dont do that Very Happy

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Freak]inger Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

Well, if I wasn'T offline atm, I always check the forum every day Smile I think i deserve to be a admin out of that Wink

So, sad that fabs is away, but rules are rules Wink >Even i login every week (also in my PC-Break) xD

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Tue May 15, 2012 2:52 am

Vega, no offense but listen to my opinion:

Fabsmac was a loyal member and he is an axg almost as long as me. Since then he represented our clan 100 percent positively as far as I remember.
I didn't know anything about that he would get kicked, and until Essi decided to make me an honor member I was admin too. I wouldn't have agreed with kicking Fabs.
There are members who are less active in the forum as Fabsmac was. According to the rules they need to be kicked too.
You write that being active in the forum once in a months should be enough ... right after you quoted the rules which say that one has to be active at least every 2 days ... now that makes me doubt the decision to kick Fabs even more, cause you kicked him according to a rule that you wouldn't mind to break yourself.

I think that its not every single rule which holds our clan together. Anyhow a member who is not interested in his clan anymore will go by himself eventually. And if, after a few month, a member is still wearing a clan tag although he is not active at all and never shows up and stuff, can be asked if he wants to spent more time representing us, or if he just wants to leave. Why forcing him/her?

I would like that rule to be removed or modified.

Peace out, freeze
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue May 15, 2012 5:41 am

Freeze,

I can tell u that there aren't any other members who are less active then fabsmac i checked that enough before i talked with the other admins. Also he told me once that he didn't give anymore about this clan and that he had better things to do then caring about this clan. This is maybe long ago but he said it thats what matters.

Also yes i dont take the rule serious myself because i'm sure we all know that logging in each day is to much to ask. And yes i will moddify it to once a month or so. But dont forget i didn't decied this on my own and i'm just being realistic about that its not possible to login every day.

Also iwant to inform you about the fact that i warned fabsmac that this could happen.. He said he would come online but he didn't. I did my best to let hem stay so i didn't force anything. I want this clan to exist a few more months at least or untill nexuiz dies totally.. If we only have inactive members then i can better be inactive myself.. I'm sure you are tired about me talking about inactivity cause i do that a lot but i just do that cause there is a lot of inactivity. If u leave nexuiz then dont make me have to clean behind you (you is not ment to be somebody specific). If u leave just leave the clan to, this might sound rude but putting everybody in inactive thing on memberlist is bullshit in my opinion. If u care about this clan then at least show it a bit by login in once a month or so i'm sure thats not to much to ask.

And btw: i did say to the other admins that lasthope and vovik are in the critical zone to. I just tell them if they agree to kick then thats what i do. Sometimes they dont agree and then the person doesn't get kicked. I'm not the founder so i wont decide this zll on my own but i'm sure u agree that i'm kind of the most active admin so i write the choice of the other admins and myself. I also told fabsmac that he can be re-invited but then he just needs to show us that he cares and not tell me that he doesn't.

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Tue May 15, 2012 6:59 am

if you want this clan to survive, don't kick members, even if they are inactive in forums more than 2 month. Fabs is playing regularly, that is far more important for our clan. He represents us in game, not in our forum.
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miaow Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 am

Im sorry, but I share Freeze`s opinion. I really appreciate all the work you`re doing for our clan Vega, but maybe we should take that back if Fabs still wants to be a member of AxG.

Miaow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Tue May 15, 2012 7:22 am

If you agree, Vega, I want to offer Fabs a rehabilitation. He is long enough a loyal AxG member, he shall have his clan tag back. I don't want him to be clan less nor do I want him to switch. That he doesn't agree with the rules and mentality 100 percent shall not be a reason to remove him from our clan, its way more important that he plays good and regularly, and that is what he does.
Lets get him back.
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue May 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Look, first of all i warned hem about this and he didn't take it serious. Second, i asked around a lttle and i saw hem myself just 1 time in those 2 months and i'm online as good as every day. Then i told the other admins about it. If i didn't want fabsmac to stay i wouldn't have warned hem about it. Taking fabsmac back is an option i told hem when i said hem he had to remove his tag. But then i think he needs to try to be a little more op to date with the clanstuff so little more active in forums.

In my opinion if its such a bog shock for u guys u can ask hem f he wants to come back, and an idea is to let hem write a reapplication and when everybody agrees that he will get full member when accepted. I will inform the other admins if u all agree with this offer of me for fabs.

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm

If you didnt want him to stay you wouldn't have warned him? ... You might not know Fabs as good as I or the others do, and I do respect that still you are admin and made your decision, but let me tell u something Vega, if you insist in rules, if you even warn people and kick a member because of them ... then you shouldn't only kick Fabs. Don't take your job so super serious if you even would brake those rules yourself. Fabs maybe wasn't active in the forum for more than a month, but he was in game way more often, and if you saw him there only once in 2 month, then it's not his mistake, even if you were in game every day. I was in game the last few month almost every day and I didn't see axg members almost never. I do not blame them.

In my eyes, there is no need to kick Fabs, and no need to make him reapply, that just creats bad feelings as you can certainly perceive. He made nothing wrong except breaking a rule that even you and I don't agree with.
You are doing a good job trying to keep the mob together acting as a shepherd, I'm glad you do it too. But this time I believe your decision was wrong, which isn't a big problem, we are a clan, we have to hold together and tell each other, when we feel bad about things. Hope you agree at least with this.

Once more: I want to offer Fabs a full rehabilitation without reapplication.

Btw. Essi, your opinion is important, too. Let us know what you think. Let's find a solution where nobody stays with bad feelings unnecessarily.

Love, freeziño
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Freeze, i had a great connection with fabsmac for a long time. Then he told me that he didn't carr anymore about the clan and ignored me every time i tried to tlk to hem. But that didn't have any influence on my dessision. You are right about the rule and everything u say besides the fact that i know fabsmac better then u say. But right now bad feelings are allready there, they wont come with a reapplication they are allready there. And yes maybe this was a mistake by me but i think making hem write a reapplication is the easiest way to know that everybody wants hem back in. If u know an other way plz let me know. Also i do not take my job to serious but sometimes.. Ah never mind. I'm reaching out my hand right now to get fabsmac back in, dont take my whole arm and make me regret this.

Edit: i found an other way, i will make a voting thingy in member area where everybody can vote of axg. No need to say why yes or why no that can be written here. If u also dont like that then i cant do more. I need to know who's pro who's contra before i reverse my dessision.

Vega

Last edited by vega on Wed May 16, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 pm

And i know i should kick more people maybe even including myself but that would be taking it to serious. More than 2 months is a lot no other member has that record since i'm admin.

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 am

He just made me regret it :/ ahwell what ever u guys want hem back in i keep my offer but next time he breaks a rule he's gone
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fimbultyr Fri May 18, 2012 5:07 am

it wasnt his decision, or least he wasnt the only one. there was a (short topic) in the admin area.
we didnt write down these rules for fun, even though you think some of them are pointless. and honestly, its not too much to ask to check the forum every week or so, especially if you play regularly.
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 am

Sure. Those rules were not written for fun, but especially this one we talked about just doesn't apply.
As you see, even though those rules exist they are not perfect and should be subject to change if necessary.
Still I think AxG is one of the best organised clans cause members feel responsible due to rules and our executive part of the clan who keeps the rest aware of it. It just shouldn't be overdone nor exegarated.

Cheers, free Z
freeze
freeze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Fri May 18, 2012 8:38 am

well you did your best to get fabs back, but it doesn't seem to me that he wants back since he doesn't post anything :/

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next