[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

connecting forum with facebook

Go down

connecting forum with facebook Empty connecting forum with facebook

Post  vega Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 am

So guys i tried a little bit on an other facebook account and i didn't get it to work Sad i'm very sorry Sad I did maybe find an other way to see whats going on on the forums via facebook. When i did my research if found an application called 'forum for pages' it first said that it would be deleted in 2010 but its still there i tried it. So if an admin would create a page on facebook for axg then we could connect facebook to that. What i dont know is f a page can be hidden such as a group can. Thats up to somebody else to find out Very Happy

I will give the link where u can find a tutorial about forum for pages. its a little out dated but it has a link to download it so yeh Very Happy hopefully an admin can check this and maybe get it going. If they dont well to bad then this wont be used xD

the link

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum