[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fb freeze apnea discussion

+2
vega
. . apnea .
6 posters

Go down

fb freeze apnea discussion Empty fb freeze apnea discussion

Post  . . apnea . Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:11 am

K first all read the facebook thingy. seconf let me take it from where i left it.

i bet my head to the fire that alla people in nex are friends in nex. its a game that you kill people.
you dont know eachother. you dont even know me. you only know what i give you to eat/see . thats internet

i am apnea i have a gun and i shoot to take the flag. i was an admin to a clan that killed people to take their flag. and its was good.
other than that its real life that is important. nex is not real life i can hate who ever i want. and i ghate legends and lynx.
i also hate bluescreen fro dbc and there is nothing to change it. he is a fuck. but arent we all.?
in real life i might lve the guy and i might still do. in real life though i dont have a gun. or do i.....
in real life i wouldnt kill bluescreen. so y hate him in real life? id be friends as well with asgar or akram or arikel or essi or whatever. i dont care.

BUT NEX is a game that you shoot people in the head and feel proud of it. WHERE IS LOVE IN IT??????

well go very excited for non obvious resons so i start loosing my concentration and dont know what im writing so ill stop cause dont even remember what i need to say Razz

also i think no one cared to read my signature that i have since day one!.
nex is all about spawining so you can kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill . no other point. thats the game. first person shooting. if you dont agrre there is sims 3
. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Anzahl der Beiträge : 304

Back to top Go down

fb freeze apnea discussion Empty Re: fb freeze apnea discussion

Post  . . apnea . Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:25 am

i also write this post cause i really think the opposite.
i am here to play a game that you kill people virtually.
i dont kill axgs. i kill other clan memebers thats y we all need to practise to be better. freezes words.
beeing better means kill many kill many kill more and stay alive so that you can take their flag running through their dead bodies cap and AXG VICTORY,
but i think after a while forum gets bit like sims and sudendly we love our killings.

i dont love my killings. and whe i play nex i play it as it supposed to be played. kill and cap. or kill and kill. and again kill with other weopons.
as an admin my work in this caln is to get us more victims to kill cause thats the game and friends so we can kill more victims in clanwars with allies helps which might go wrong sometimes cause our urge to kill might become bigger cause omg its a fps game and we kill in it.......

so sorry if i hate legends. and if you are reading this magoa fuck you Very Happy but in this game we are supposed to kill them not love them. again if anyone wants to love them then play sims.

so my opinion is since nimbus left and since owenga left things got bit cuddly around here. i dont know y.....

i only know when i became an admin it was eye for an eye cause omg wait. nex is about killing kill kill fucking kill and blood and gore. so dunno. i might be wrong.

on the other hand in real life magoa and everyone else could be a real friend to me. honestly. but i dont know you people in real life. its a game.
you switch on you kill you say good game well done. oh your tummy hirts or your head hirts thats cool end of story switch off goodnight. oh and you ALWAYS LOVE YouR CLAN. cause thats the game.

now in my opinion if you dont love your clan and you ar ein a clan you are psycho. if you play a game that you kill and try to be friends with every fucking clan WHAT THE FUCKING POINT OF KILLING THEM!!!! WHERE IS THE MOTIVATION IN KILLING A FRIEND..............

so in a row sentence. if we end up beeing friends with everyone the game will die .... cause its about killing...
if we hate everyone well dunno.. tell me whats the connection between hate and kill. hmm.

but dunno. maybe its me taking my job seriously. CMON....... I TAKE IT AS A GAME. i want to kill. i dont want to love. if that happens illquit nex again wtf???,
unless nex is not for killing people and taking their flags and its about fucking in clubs and loving men and women in a circle of dust and music and candy. oh wait . THATS real life.

but k. im not going to change your opinion in that. if you want to change the games rules and make friends so that we have no competition cause everuone will respect us or love us or boujoujoujouj us all the time thats fine. stay ike that and just speed cap. il find another game to kill and cap and kill and kill.

sorry but i dont take it seriously. i just like fps and what it stands for. clan kill kill kill kill clan and kill. just saying.
. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Back to top Go down

Post  . . apnea . Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 am

oh and one other thing.

you said we are friends in axg.
WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU ALL WHEN I ALMOST DIED from my first panick attack?
or when i had some failures.. etc etc. playing. what you should do. cause its a game. and in reality there is no real friendship in this.

so dont take it so seriously..... cause i think you do
. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 pm

I didn't read this all yet but apnea calm down and dot blame us for not being there when u almost died. I'm from belgium, if i had the chance i would have been there and helped because u are a friend to me but i cant. Thats why we are just friends via a game and fb because we dont have contact in real.

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Ok now i readed it, apnea look in a way u are right but i like competition even with friends so i kill them. Yes axg changed i know that to and i wish it wasn't that way :/ now nex is about kill kill kill tht is true but you cant force freeze to not be friends with people. U can hate them, not everybody is the same Smile

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Freak]inger Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:21 pm

i read it all... And I really dont understand what you wanna tell us?
Nex is bad because of Killing? We shoudn't been friends? We shoud be friends? We shoud only kill? We shoud fuck the clan and Nex? What do you mean?
You shoot also in Nex your "friends", because it'S the game. I'm in this clan, because here are good, nice people, with them i can play.
Sorry, for not beeing there. That's the game. We're only friends through Nex. But i can tell you, even I don't know you in real Life, i feel sorry for your panic attac. If I coud be there, I woud be there.
I believe that you had the attac, because in this clan, its also about beeing friends and honest to each other. That why I can call you all friends to me, even we never will meet in reallife.

Freak
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  . . apnea . Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:17 pm

no i think you got it wrong. i didnt expect you to be there. i didnt want you to be there.

what im trying to say is im not trying to make internet friends. im not that fucked up in real life.

again what im trying to say is that nex is a game switch on weitch off. for all i know you could be intelligent bots or aliens or whatever.

but as freeze said ( that i am poisoninng this clan with my ideology) this is not an ideology. its just how a normal guy thinks that doesnt need internet peoples approval like freeze on the other hand.

lets talk reality for a minute. i REALLY dont give a fuck and the only reason im continuing writing is because i have a half hour time to spend. Even this is part of the game. and you know its true.

now the thing is i probably see nex as a game and you people as avatars cause thats what you are to me. and thats what i am for you. if you say otherwise then you are psychologically hurt cause in reality you dont even know if i am a woman a man a cyborg an alien a tranny or dunno. you dont even know if im from greece. for all i know to be able to watch somethings i change my ip to america ip. i could also be ... or ekssist or whoever.

Now if you look these things and say omg thats fucked up then you take things so seriously... i dont though. cause loads say i do. i just follow game rules. kill cap clan. thats it. and what freeze did is wrong for me. its just that this game has started to fail as a community hence its dying cause at the end of the day you ll all be a happy fucked up group.

now this is what i think and i am sorry but at least i know whats real and not. so i am out of this group for good. something you all failed to read i suppose.

. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Back to top Go down

Post  [Freak]inger Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

lol, coud you state your disagreement with freeze? maybe then I'll able to understand your problems.
[Freak]inger
[Freak]inger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Firt of all calm the fuck down. Second of all now u are saying we dont have friends irl so we search them in a game? Wtf? I just try to be friendly to people if u call that not seeing the truth what ever. Sure i dont know what or who u are but i believe u in what u said. I think putting legends in axg is wrog yes but no need to be angry like this

Vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freeze Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 pm

Apnea, if you wouldnt write that much it would be probably better for your image, but hey, its just a game, its just an avatar. The stuff you write, who cares, its not real. Or is it real? Confusing ... after reading your posts. And look, you use this platform to write your own personal tale about your fucked up situation, your panic attack, personal stuff, but hey, its (not?) real. I almost started to care, I almost wanted to pm you about your situation, but I'm glad I didn't cause after what you state, it would've been ridiculous to do, you would probably laugh about my attempt to do what people do who care. I can't stand people (real and ingame) who project their aggression on others, who want to creat an athmosphere around them they feel comfortable in, especially when its something so profane.
In fact, you should create your own clan. You are truly a real bad ass ingame, you really seem to have similar qualities as Radio Exile, and I mean it.
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 am

guys let us all relax Smile

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  . . apnea . Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 am

i know. that what essi wanted in the first place. ( so essi should have told me that the clan changed. )

and yes i apologize for my behavior.

i should only have rejected the offer withdraw my application peacfully and just go
but i was too drunk and i started thinking.

after all you know what they say. you cant teach an old dog new tricks.
. . apnea .
. . apnea .

Back to top Go down

Post  Paperinik Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm

What sort of element....
Paperinik
Paperinik

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Nooby Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 am

..... what the hell is going on here... dont understand anything... o.O Nex=Shootergame=right!!! Only kill kill kill..... o.O
Nooby
Nooby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  vega Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 am

If u like i can tell u, can u come irc?

Vega
vega
vega
Admin