[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copy and paste

2 posters

Go down

Copy and paste Empty Copy and paste

Post  wind1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:04 am

Is it possible to copy and paste inside nexuiz? Problem is, my bro wants to play too and otherwise its ok, but i can't let him spoil my career, name and reputation. And also this stupid color syntax which is quite complicated to type again and again. And can i store my signature somehow?
wind1
wind1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Back to top Go down

Copy and paste Empty Re: Copy and paste

Post  vega Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:05 am

You can do this by binding it to a certain key. For exemple you bind it to the letter n on your keybord. To do this open your console and type: bind n "name yourname" and hit then enter. (ofcourse replace yourname with the name you want, to make this the name you are currently having just type wind and then hit tab and this will automaticly show your name at that point if it starts with wind ofcourse otherwise you just type the first few letters of your name)

vega
vega
vega
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1032

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum