[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you, but I have to leave

2 posters

Go down

Thank you, but I have to leave Empty Thank you, but I have to leave

Post  unic_sorin Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:56 am

Hi,

I'm not a whore who switches from clan to clan just because I can, but since here I didn't got any activity in general, I want to continue to improve on this game and seek for more fun and most of you are not gonna be found at all.

I want to thank you all for your good matches we had played together and hope I will see you soon in game.
Now I have applied to element clan and got a trial member status, so I guess we could play some funwars in the meanwhile.
unic_sorin
unic_sorin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Thank you, but I have to leave Empty Re: Thank you, but I have to leave

Post  freeze Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:06 am

Hi Unic,

pity you leave but it's good you keep being active in Nexuiz and that you keep it alive that way.
You must have had bad luck as I played a lot since you joined axg, apart of a few days were I didn't play at all and a few days I just played for an hour or two. Always meeting axgs, no matter what mod (ctf, dm, even cr) but no trace of you except 3 or 4 times.

With a bit of luck we see each other ingame Wink

Cheers
freeze
freeze
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Back to top Go down