[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Hello,
we're the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz Nexuiz Clan.

Here you can find us on our website, you can contact us, fight us etc.

Our servers are hosted by www.cgit.at, an austrian internet security service. Visit our sponsor and the helpers of AxG, just because of them we're still alive! Smile

www.cgit.at !
[AxG] - Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Calinou / Result: Denied

+3
Essiance
Fimbultyr
Calinou
7 posters

Go down

Application of Calinou / Result: Denied Empty Application of Calinou / Result: Denied

Post  Calinou Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:44 am

Hey [AxG]-Members,

I am Calinou. I'm 12 years old (no comment, I fark the COPPA) and I'm from Troyes in France.
I started playing Nexuiz in 2007 with the version of 2.3. I like all the team modes, freeze tag, CTS. I want to apply here because I think you're a great clan, also nice and skilled, you are that, what I searched. I met nimbus, I asked him to be in the clan... he gave me the link of this forum. The most time you can see me on official Xonotic servers (xonotic-nl+xpm-race1/2) I also come on the IRC, #xonotic (both on freenode and quakenet), and #xpm. I hope to see you ingame and I will be active in our forum.

Calinou

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Back to top Go down

Application of Calinou / Result: Denied Empty Re: Application of Calinou / Result: Denied

Post  Fimbultyr Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 am

Welcome Cali Very Happy
first of all, as i already said to you, you are too young according to the rules.
but the rules exist to be broken and i saw your behaviour so that shouldnt be a real problem Razz
i cant say much about your skill but you are definitely friendly and thats the most important thing i think.
Fimbultyr
Fimbultyr
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 281

Back to top Go down

Application of Calinou / Result: Denied Empty Re: Application of Calinou / Result: Denied

Post  Calinou Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 am

Thanks for the feedback. About my skills, i just watched the movement tutorial video of Fruitie for xonotic, it's great, I learnt strafe turning with it. Surprised

Calinou

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

So you would play cts more than ctf?

It's not a problem, really not, because we still have to discuss something bla bla bla.

But welcome \o/

PS: I don't know you, do you have any former names? How long do you play Nexuiz/Xonotic?
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 553

https://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 am

Essiance wrote:

It's not a problem, really not, because we still have to discuss something bla bla bla.

LOL,

Welcome Calinou,
i saw you sometimes chatting on #xpm, but never really saw you or did talk to you.
I hope we will met a time at a CTS server, but i dont play that much Xonotic cause i dont like it.
Asgar
Asgar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 579

Back to top Go down

Post  Calinou Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am

I like to play CTF. But it's not my favourite gametype... I like freezetag Very Happy

Calinou

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 am

Hmmmm....
maybe i come online in the next few days on Xonotic. But i dont like it, so dont expect i play like "Yay, i fucking like this game"
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Calinou Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 am

For me, Xonotic is better than Nexuiz... I even contributed in Xonotic, check the credits Razz

Calinou

Back to top Go down

Post  N1mbus Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 am

Holy shit, since version 2.3? I play since... well... 2.5.2
Young veteran you are Wink

I would like to play a bit 1on1 and freezetag with you, you seem nice Very Happy
By the way, I do not play CTS at all, I just spectate from time to time Smile
N1mbus
N1mbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 268

Back to top Go down

Post  Calinou Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 am

N1mbus wrote:Holy shit, since version 2.3? I play since... well... 2.5.2
Young veteran you are Wink

I would like to play a bit 1on1 and freezetag with you, you seem nice Very Happy
By the way, I do not play CTS at all, I just spectate from time to time Smile
Mkay, are you online right now?

Calinou

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 am

2.3 ? Okay, give your name before Calinou Wink I should know you then :p
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calinou Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:12 am

00Hugo00...

Calinou

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Ah no, I thought you could be Stealth Warrior... that ass I played with 5 hours on capturecity on Galt's Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calinou Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 am

Hmm, why am I testmember ? I'm accepted ? Very Happy
What's my tag ingame, and what colors should I use ?

Calinou

Back to top Go down

Post  Essiance Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:13 am

Your tag ingame is AxG-T Smile For all the questions you have you can ask Fimbultyr alias Straight Edge. That guy, who rules in cts Smile Which colour, we don't care Smile Every member is first becoming a Trial, because we let some members too fast in our clan and later they did and said so many shitty things, so that we have to kick them. Smile
Essiance
Essiance
Inactive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello Calinou ! It looks like that you're an oldschool player. So it would be great if you show us that you are able to represent our tag. Smile
We're a clan which don't requires that much skill. We're looking how you behave, and do you have a good attitude Very Happy !
Me I don't play Xonotic. That would be a problem that we'll meet us. But maybe some other members AxG could say more then.
Good luck Smile
Predator
Predator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

Back to top Go down

Post  Last-Hope (Shadow) Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:00 am

yoo calinou =)
i actually do like the normal mode on xonotic but to be honest i rather play nexuiz-minsta cause normal simply destroys my aim Smile
i dont think ill c u ingame that much cause im mostly on the CTF servers but fim knows whos good in CTS the best Wink
greetz
Last-Hope (Shadow)
Last-Hope (Shadow)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 343

Back to top Go down

Post  Calinou Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 am

I've put my trial tag, thanks. I don't have Nexuiz on this comp, only on my other comp, because it's kinda died IMO. (thanks Illfonic)

Calinou

Back to top Go down

Post  Asgar Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 am

Yeah, even DieTunichtguten are empty the last days. Not the whole time of course, but from time to time it happens...
Asgar
Asgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down